Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring brings new things?

I've discovered a few new things about myself:

1) I love to paint. I'm not very good, but I love it. It's a peaceful hobby. And here is where I discovered my love for watercolor painting...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2) I used to hate cats. My mom rescued this little kitten a couple months ago and it's the sweetest cat alive. It has respiratory problems and sneezes all the time, but it's cooler than your cat. Mom named her Maddie....... how original. Kenzie and I came up with something ten times better... Wittlekittychickenlittlekissybaby. Jealous?


3) Within the last 3 weeks I have spent over $200 on random items. Clothes, gas, food, gas, food gas. So now my checking account holds roughly $470. Yikes. I might be in trouble soon....



Since I don't have any bad news, I'll tell you the good news:


Seth's mom (Marie) told him that I can move up there after he graduates and live with them until we save up enough money to get our own apartment. That is the best news I've receieved in awhile. Seriously. It's perfect. But here is even more perfect news.... After Seth's bro ho gets married this summer, him and his fiance are buying a house, soooo Abe (the bro ho) said we could move into the apartment that they live in now.......AND possibly not pay rent. AND if we do pay rent it would only be around $200. Damn... I'm excited :).

No comments:

Post a Comment