Tuesday, March 3, 2009

early in the morning, wake up to a bright blue sky

The Good News:

1) I'm feeling less and less stressed out about everything that has been going on. I can breathe. I get beyond excited to just go home and relax. Where I was before didn't exactly give me that chance. I love coming home to my sister and hearing how her day went and then telling her about mine. I love talking to my mom about whatever goes on. I love... life.

2) I'm making decisions for me. I do not care what you're opinion is. I regret some of the things I've done, but where I am now is better than where I was.

3) I love my life. No matter what happens. I'm very content with where I'm at right now. I feel extremely blessed to have the relationships I have. I wouldn't change anything... except



The Bad News:

1) My grades are still down. All I want to do is prove a few people wrong. I want to shove it in their faces that I can be on my own and be successful on my own without their thoughts or opinions on anything. The one thing I should be able to do is get my grades up... Hmm.

2) I'm really starting to hate my job. It's easy, which is nice. On the other hand, it's boring. Really boring. And I don't think I can handle it anymore. I want to work at a hospital or a nursing home. I want to wear scrubs. Haaa. I want to have a job where I can stay busy the whole time, instead of just stand around and feel like I'm wasting my life away.

3) Money has always been an issue. I don't know how to fix it. I stopped my shopping rampages. I basically only buy gas. So where is my money? I don't know either.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm....this jordan...the one i'm reading about....she's.....um....different. good different. insightful. analytical. positive. not willing to settle.

    AND I LIKE IT.

    so, 1)grades? you CAN get them up. you have it within your power to do that. 2) the job? ah, hell, jordan, you're in college. take the easy boring stuff now while you can. :) and 3) the money? well, let's see....it's always an issue....always....perhaps something part-time once or twice a week? dunno. just a thought.

    and you go, guurrll.

    ReplyDelete